Aloe Vera is great for everything from sunburns to digestive problems. Aloe Vera can do this because it is rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes such as vitamins A, C, E, B12, and folic acid (another B vitamin), just to name a few.
Here are some of the uses and benefits of Aloe Vera:
- When you get a painful sunburn, grab some Aloe Vera, either from the store or straight from the plant and rub the gel from the leaves on to the affected area.
- Aloe has been proven to be a natural laxative. Yes, you can ingest it!
- Aloe also helps with digestion because of its anti inflammatory properties.
- Its great for providing antioxidants, which naturally slow the aging of the cells, so put some Aloe Vera in your next smoothie to look and feel younger.
- Aloe is also a great do it yourself treatment for dry hair or an itchy scalp. Simply rub it on the scalp when showering.
Aloe Vera is easy to grow and looks good as a plant.
Our Aloe patch in the backyard:
It is a hardy plant and has many health benefits.